Begin a Career With Brennan Oil
People are Brennan Oil's most valuable resource and are a key to our success in business. Through our employees' efforts, Brennan Oil has become a leader in providing oil and heating-related services in New England. Our employees contribute daily to the success of the company. We are always interested in learning about people whose values and talents match our needs. If you have experience in the following areas, send us your qualifications.
- Oil Delivery Driver
- Oil Burner Service Technician
- Customer Service Representative
Brennan employees enjoy many benefits, including:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Medical and Dental insurance (Blue Cross)
- 401(k) matching contributions
- Basic life and accidental death insurance
- Days off for jury duty, military leave of absence and bereavement leave
- Long term and short term disability
- Permanent and flexible seasonal employment available.
Brennan Oil provides apprenticeships in the trades of Pipefitter and HVAC/Refrigeration with the goal of training to become employees. Apprentices receive all employee benefits.
Equal Employment Practices
Brennan Oil & Heating maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, real or perceived disability or handicap, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, or any other protected category in accordance with applicable laws. Brennan is committed to a drug- and alcohol-free workplace.
To learn more about Brennan Oil careers, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.